Monday, September 22, 2008

Love letter to Mr. Hansen

Dear Mr. Hansen,
Oh how I missed you today. I know that you will be back tomorrow and that you are only 2hours away at a conference in at UCLA. But I missed you today. Jocelyn is teething pretty badly and spent the afternoon between bouts of tears and finishing off a bag of frozen blueberries, but when she smiled it was a big blueberry smile and blue juice dribbled down her chin; it was very cute. I ate both ice cream sandwich's and by the end of the night I will have finished the first season of Arrested Development. Which by the way you will love. My flower class went smashingly, and the Shipley's are enjoying my flowers on their table. Know that I am thinking about you and waiting for you to come home and wrap me up in your arms.
Love
Your Wife

1 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

Isn't Arrested Development a riot? We're watching the DVDs right now, too.

I emailed ya. Hope I have the right address.