Thursday, July 23, 2009

The National Aquarium

Ever since I found out we were moving to Baltimore I have not been able to get the opening number of Hairspray out of my head. Naturally when we headed over there on Tuesday it played in my ears on repeat while looking at all the fun fish at the National Aquarium of Baltimore.
DSC_0455
Jocelyn had a good time checking out all the fish

DSC_0459

These were taken inside the Borders next door, it is a renovated power plant complete with smoke towers.
DSC_0408

DSC_0399

DSC_0406

DSC_0449
It was really fun, just don't ask me to drive around Baltimore anytime soon.

2 comments:

onecent said...

great pics!
(sidenote: you know the word verifications you have to enter before you can post to a blog account, and how they usually don't make sense, well, the word I got to type for this post was WATERS) lol... just thought that was cool..)

Jeri said...

Lovely post. I am glad you guys got to go and enjoy the aquarium. Love that last picture!